I will be teaching at “Autumn Youth School” in the UKRAINE

Thanks to an invitation from the U.S. Embassy’s Cultural Affairs Office in the Ukraine, I will be teaching a few workshops in Crimea, Ukraine.  The students whose ages range from 16-21 will be creating short documentaries with some social or environmental focus.  It is an honor. I look forward to collaborating with my Ukrainian colleagues as well as their amazing students.

Learn More:

COMMENTS / 8 COMMENTS

Yeah that was really awesome! thank u very much!!! U have promised me that u will return don’t forget it :D

Ostap added these pithy words on Oct 08 10 at 3:15 pm

ALRIK Thank you for everything! YOU VERY talented directors! AND YOU’RE IN MY FRIENDS LIST in my heart !*)))
ДЯКУЮ ТОБІ!!!))ЧЕКАЮ НА ТЕБЕ В УКРАЇНІ А ОСОБЛИВО У ЛЬВОВІ))

KRISTINA GOLOVKO added these pithy words on Oct 08 10 at 6:11 pm

Alrick, thanks for everything! It was amazing experience and Ukraine always waits for you. Don’t forget that you’ve promised to come back:). Good luck with your new movies and in life!

Dima added these pithy words on Oct 08 10 at 6:31 pm

Hi, Alrick! I’m still in Cockatoo)) The camp is ampty, and we have nothing to do. It’s so unusual and sad ((( I want you back with all the participants of the autumn school. It was realy greate and amazing time! Thank you for all!

Igor added these pithy words on Oct 08 10 at 10:47 pm

Hi, Alric! Thank U for the knowledge that you gave us! It was very nice to talk with you, you’re a really great teacher, I’d even say master. Success and inspire you in creating your film. Always glad to see U in the Ukraine!

Использовать Переводчик Google в следующих ситуациях:Поиск
Видео
Электронная почта
Телефон
Чат
Бизнес
О Переводчике GoogleОтключить моментальный переводКонфиденциальностьСправка

Enver added these pithy words on Oct 11 10 at 11:27 am

Enver added these pithy words on Oct 11 10 at 11:30 am

This is the perfect web site for anyone
who wishes to understand this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that
I actually will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject which has been discussed for many
years. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!

okolicy added these pithy words on Jun 03 15 at 4:24 am